Friday, January 27, 2012

Preschool

Doesn't she look so grown up? At least, I always think so until I see how short she is next to the other kids. Then she remains my lil gal.Gwen was soooooo excited for her first day of preschool. We could hardly get her to hold still for any photos at all! and when I went to pick her up to come home, she bawled!

It has been exciting having our girl bring home "school" work. Today (I am writing this on Wednesday, even though it won't get posted til Friday) she brought home a pretty craft project-- some cottonball and cupcake liner flowers in a 2-D pot-- but the best part was her paper explaining her version of "what is that smell?". She drew a scribbly mess which the teacher labeled for her: "trash can". LOL. If it had been an assignment in our house it probably would have read "diaper".

I am excited for Gwen. She is loving this new stage of learning and socialization and that is exactly what we wanted for her.

4 comments:

  1. awesome!! glad she's enjoying it! She DOES look so grown up...how'd that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look so grown up! Preschool is the best. Glad she is loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing how much she is liking it! L is loving his school too - what a fun new adventure!

    ReplyDelete