Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#1 Eric Cameron Allan

I love my husband. I can't even express in words, really, because they don't measure up to what I feel and just start to sound like a sappy love song.
Suffice it to say, this man is THE best man I know.
He is patient, kind, compassionate, a good listener, a problem solver, talented, intelligent, hilarious, handsome, a handy man, curious, dedicated, and sensitive to the Spirit. He brings out the best in me. He brings out the best in pretty much everyone, I'd say, and is amazing at making people feel comfortable 1 on 1. He is a wonderful father, an amazing husband, my very best friend.
What more can I say? He is the best thing to come into my life besides the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am more in love today than I was when I married him 5 1/2 years ago... and we were pretty in love then too! In my estimation, this is what Valentine's Day is all about: LOVE.

And I LOVE ERIC with all my heart.

4 comments:

  1. so sweet! i really liked your 14 days of love...maybe next year I'll do it too! You're awesome Elisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remember when you guys told me that you were getting married and I was so excited for you too. I seriously think that all the qualities you see in him, you have yourself. You guys are such a stellar couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the previous comment - you both share these qualities and you seriously are an amazing couple together. I love learning from you both! Happy Valentines Day. :)

    ReplyDelete