Friday, February 3, 2012

#12 Everything Checked Off on the To-Do List

I LOVE it when the to-do list gets completed! Early enough in the day to enjoy the afternoon and evening without any guilt about things I should be doing instead... it just feels awesome! Today was one of those days (paper mailed off, bills paid, laundry done, dishes done, exercise done, scripture study done, dinner done, cupcakes done...EVERYTHING done!!!) when it all came together. And that basically just means that I can feel peaceful and free. and that, my friends, is something I love.

4 comments:

  1. I have had so much fun catching up on your blog. And it desperately makes me want to have you come over for a play date and we can just sit and talk for a few hours. Wouldn't that be glorious?! You are such an amazing woman, and I am 100% a better person because of you in my life. Thank you! Miss you tons!

    Oh - and I need to learn the art of finishing my lists every day. That is lost of me, and it seems to be wearing me down lately. You're an inspiration (again!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire anyone that can handle to-do lists. I don't like them :) And even though I probably should - I don't make them or do them. Which is probably why my life is the hold-on-because-who-knows-what's-going-to-happen-next kind of life... :) Which I guess translates as unorganized. I'm workin on it... :) I think I'll make a to-do list today just to try it. Thanks, ever again, for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete