Thursday, May 26, 2011

100 things to be grateful for: #31-40

31. healthy new niece! born yesterday 8 lb 9 oz, 21 in long She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her!
32. healthy sister. always glad to hear post-delivery recovery is going smoothly.
33. considering her description of this labor and delivery, my gratitude for the quick speed of my own with Caroline is renewed.
34. swings at the park
35. Gwen giggles: purely contagious!
36. inspiration that told me to head to the car NOW... because not 10 seconds after I got the kids loaded in, rain came down in torrential SHEETS
37. Gwen eating all her dinner, including about 15 green beans without a huge fuss! (granted, they were in exchange for about 30 slices of strawberry, but a mom celebrates the wins)
38. girl time
39. Eric putting Gwen to bed at night. She LOVES her special time with him.
40. and guess what? tonight she was actually ASLEEP in her bed when I got home! No toys, blankets still on, she must have actually been tired!

1 comment: